Any JoCo and/or Paul & Storm fans here?
Posted: 08 December 2010 11:15 PM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1290
Joined  2010-03-22
Any of you ladies like Jonathan Coulton and Paul & Storm? They will be coming to the east coast early next year and I am hoping to go to at least one of the concerts that are within driving distance to me. One is in Pittsburgh, PA and one in Annapolis, MD. Annapolis is closer to me but I am considering the PA one too. I would love to be able to meet up with more fans that I have actually talked to before. smile

If you have never heard of them you may have heard their music and not realized it give them a listen music samples and tour schedule details here: JoCo

I am such a fangirl. red face
 Signature 

I’m crazy but you like me that way.
A Twitter I haz it: @Purplepooki
Steam Playdate Hostess, playdates every Thursday at 8:00 PM EST Look for me in the PopChiX Steam Group or message Purplepooki

Posted: 09 December 2010 02:44 PM   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1531
Joined  2010-03-10
Purplepooki - 09 December 2010 04:15 AM
Any of you ladies like Jonathan Coulton and Paul & Storm? They will be coming to the east coast early next year and I am hoping to go to at least one of the concerts that are within driving distance to me. One is in Pittsburgh, PA and one in Annapolis, MD. Annapolis is closer to me but I am considering the PA one too. I would love to be able to meet up with more fans that I have actually talked to before. smile

If you have never heard of them you may have heard their music and not realized it give them a listen music samples and tour schedule details here: JoCo

I am such a fangirl. red face

Hey pookie what is a good song to listen to from these artist? (beside the l4d and portal songs from joco)
 Signature 

Gamertags
XBL, PSN, STEAM: maribel21

Posted: 09 December 2010 03:49 PM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1290
Joined  2010-03-22
Well, there are quite a few, Code Monkey, When You Go, First of May is good but very much NSFW, Millionaire Girlfriend, Better, The Future Soon, Chiron Beta Prime, Skullcrusher Mountain. Very geeky good songs. I have found that if there is one I don't necessarily like first time I hear it, then listen again it starts to grow on me.

Eta: If you like the original Baby's got back listen to his soft rock version. Its really quite good.
[ Edited: 09 December 2010 03:52 PM by Purplepooki ]
 Signature 

I’m crazy but you like me that way.
A Twitter I haz it: @Purplepooki
Steam Playdate Hostess, playdates every Thursday at 8:00 PM EST Look for me in the PopChiX Steam Group or message Purplepooki