Poll
Have you ever had/do you have hair extensions?
Yes! 2
No! 6
I used to! 0
I want to! 1
Total Votes: 9
You must be a logged-in member to vote
Hair Extensions
Posted: 09 January 2011 08:55 PM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-10-27
Does anybody here have them? I recently got them and I am IN LOVE with them!! I've always wanted long hair but my hair is soo dead. I got it cut short to get rid of a lot of the split ends, but I don't suit short hair so I got the extensions to substitute them. They look so natural and everyone things they look great!

I have clip-ins because I heard the other ways can REALLY damage your hair. I tried curling the extensions once with a hair curler but it didn't work very well, so I usually just keep them straight down.

The only hassle with these things is washing them. I've washed them once since I've had them (worn them for probably a little over a month in total now), because I was told you don't need to often, but they've begun to get a lot of split ends which sucks. Either way, they're super soft and are great quality.

What are your experiences with extensions?
Have you ever thought about getting extensions? If you decided against it, why?
What kind of extensions did you get/do you have?
 Signature 

Watashi wa midori ga daisukidesu<3

Posted: 10 January 2011 06:48 AM   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1482
Joined  2010-10-07
I voted "no" (with the big exclamation mark) - because I don't feel comfortable with fake hair and never considered getting them. I think I'd constantly be afraid of them falling off my head and don't like the feeling of being super careful with them. Also, I don't really wear my hair open most of the time, I usually tie it in a short ponytail and love everything that's practical and doesn't need too much caring, so it feels like it would be a waste for me anyway. LOL
 Signature 

Work hard, play harder!  smile

Posted: 17 January 2011 04:32 PM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2923
Joined  2009-10-08
ive voted i want to. simply because if i could change my hair like underwear id be something different everyday. is it a possiblility for me NO i cant afford it. BOOOO:(
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

PopchiX Chix of the month March 2011

Posted: 23 January 2011 01:20 PM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  44
Joined  2010-12-01
I have had both, I had pre bonded extensions fitted a few years back and loved them, but then when they came out I decided to get some clip ins, and even though the clip ins are great I find that I do get paranoid about the clips showing, so my friend does amazing hair extensions and am getting them redone properly next week smile x
 Signature