mums or mums to be
Posted: 05 March 2011 06:11 AM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  21
Joined  2011-02-17
i'm having my first child in may and it's SCARY! of course i'm excited too but it freaks me out more than anything. i mean it's a living, breathing little thing with its own mind and thoughts and i'm going to be responsible for it. now just that part is scary lol
i thought i would come here for some advice and tips. any mums out there? or mums to be? how was it for you expecting your first child?

i'm going to be a single mum and i think that is why i'm so scared. kids may be small but taking on one by yourself is not easy raspberry
and what you do you when your friends are all anti-children and can't even try to understand why you would want one?

may is almost here and i still can't believe i'm going to be a mum. it's so weird. but i can't wait to see my little monster. i want a girl so bad. smile

Posted: 05 March 2011 07:01 AM   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2923
Joined  2009-10-08
we all went through that feeling, but trust me youll cope. youll find your too busy to even think about how your going to cope. its easier to begin with even if you dont believe it at first.
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

PopchiX Chix of the month March 2011

Posted: 07 March 2011 11:52 AM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1482
Joined  2010-10-07
Checking this thread because I wished I was a mom to be - and everyone around me is expecting right now, it's incredible. I had a few times in the past months were I wasn't sure whether I might be pregnant, and I felt the same mix of being both scared of the thought and happy about it. I always wanted a girl as well, but I think both genders have their possible advantages and disadvantages wink

Just saying... totally understand you and I hope that everything is going to be smooth for you! I think nature designed you to cope, so.. I'm sure you will smile
 Signature 

Work hard, play harder!  smile

Posted: 07 March 2011 02:50 PM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-08
Zalynda - 05 March 2011 11:11 AM
i'm having my first child in may and it's SCARY! of course i'm excited too but it freaks me out more than anything. i mean it's a living, breathing little thing with its own mind and thoughts and i'm going to be responsible for it. now just that part is scary lol
i thought i would come here for some advice and tips. any mums out there? or mums to be? how was it for you expecting your first child?

i'm going to be a single mum and i think that is why i'm so scared. kids may be small but taking on one by yourself is not easy raspberry
and what you do you when your friends are all anti-children and can't even try to understand why you would want one?

may is almost here and i still can't believe i'm going to be a mum. it's so weird. but i can't wait to see my little monster. i want a girl so bad. smile

how can you be having your first child in may when you were supposed to be having a child in feb 2009, and you already had step children. well i guess if thats true of course.

http://forums.xbox.com/29394861/ShowPost.aspx
http://forums.xbox.com/29394861/ShowPost.aspx ( you'll need to be on gamerchix treehouse to view these post)

the gamerscore matches your gamerscore signature. you previous gamertags were paloma RC, nova rosa. and im pretty sure you were lily nea and the million other names you were on here. and also in the popchix thread in the treehouse. you said that you joined up in the october 2009.

http://forums.xbox.com/29586569/ShowPost.aspx

which was exactly the same time the said girl in question ( you know with all the name changes) joined.

you really had me for a pratt. dont you ever message/talk or send me FR's again. i am fumming right now. i thought something was a bit fishy but i gave you the benefit of the doubt, untill i searched your name on the xboxlive forums. its amazing what you find on there.

i dont care that your on this site, seriously do what you wish but dont play me for a fool, and stop feeding people will all these lies, your never gonna make any friends that way.
[ Edited: 07 March 2011 03:48 PM by xSHADOWx ]
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

Posted: 07 March 2011 03:42 PM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-08
and for the record, i have now blocked your gamertag on xbl so even if you change your name your still blocked, and as of tomorrow your blocked on here too. im giving you the chance to have your say.

dirtydiva / kitty. my apologese for the outburst but i will not be taken for a pratt and i cannot stand liars. is it possible at all for any names coming from her i.p address be blocked to my name??? i dont have time to deal with this crap, my time is precious and i dont want to have to deal or even side step this crap in future. i will only ignore so much, if my intelligence is being insulted which it indeed has i am not going to take it lightly.
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

Posted: 15 March 2011 04:32 AM   [ # 5 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  23
Joined  2011-03-14
I felt the same way! I had my son when I was 19 and hes almost 2 now I'm a single mother myself.. Of corse your doing everything but in all honesty theres nothing more rewarding in your life than looking at you baby seeing them smile for the first time, sit up, walk, and talk.. Their first tooth well thats ALWAYS the best smile theres so many rewards in motherhood it's just getting through those sleepless nights and wondering when that stage will be over. As everyone knows being a single mother is hard having family support or support from friends is almost a must lol I don't knwo what I would do withouth my mother shes my sons father pretty much lol. My son was to the point where I couldnt put him down half the time and he didnt want anyone else to hold him but you know when I really thought about it.. It made me feel so amazing that I was the ONLY one he wanted. Now hes a monster that wants to run around and knock things over (I would be scared when they start walking thats aWHOLE nother issue lol) Just know your not alone it's hard but in the end seeing your little baby grow up is worth all the stress and the sleep you lost. Good luck with everything smile feel free to add me if you want! My gamertag is Assey717 it's always nice to talk to another female let alone a mother haha. Take care.
 Signature 

Feel free to add me! XBL GT - Assey717