< 1 2
2 of 2
What can you play ?
Posted: 19 November 2012 01:27 AM   [ # 21 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  32
Joined  2011-09-14
I sang in choir from age 8-18. raspberry I also played guitar in high school. I sold my guitar when I moved to California though. =( I love string instruments. I think I might learn the harp next. It's gorgeous.
 Signature 

Twitter

Raptr

Xbox GT OO7Pirate

Posted: 19 November 2012 09:13 PM   [ # 22 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  230
Joined  2010-06-06
I play the Piano. I started playing it by ear, growing up for a long while but it was limiting. I eventually took classes and am now able to read music properly and because of it, play the piano properly. But I'd love to be to be able to play the Cello one day :D

Posted: 20 November 2012 01:11 PM   [ # 23 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  544
Joined  2011-08-17
My husband and I are both trying to learn bass. We have that game Rocksmith and it's helped him out quite a bit. Even though I want to I hardly play it because I'm so addicted to other games like cod.

My parents had a piano so i used to take lessons when I was a kid, but I wasn't all that good. There was only one song I could play on it. I did love it though.

My great-grandpa had a ukelele that us kids use to fight over all the time to play.

Posted: 20 November 2012 07:01 PM   [ # 24 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2012-01-22
I used to play bass in a band with my twin sister. The band was pretty cheesy but it was alot of fun. I miss it sometimes and thought about starting another band . I would like to some day start an all girl punk/metal band or maybe something a little more mellow lol I also sing ( Yes I believe vocal cords is an instrument) I tried drums n guitar as well. There really isn't an instrument I wouldn't mind learning how to play or at least touch lol
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard

Posted: 21 November 2012 09:55 AM   [ # 25 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1279
Joined  2010-02-04
Used to play violin, probably stink beyond words now! Aw well, maybe later in life I'll pick it back up!

Posted: 21 November 2012 01:34 PM   [ # 26 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-08-17
RiotGrrl77 - 20 November 2012 07:01 PM
I used to play bass in a band with my twin sister. The band was pretty cheesy but it was alot of fun. I miss it sometimes and thought about starting another band . I would like to some day start an all girl punk/metal band or maybe something a little more mellow lol I also sing ( Yes I believe vocal cords is an instrument) I tried drums n guitar as well. There really isn't an instrument I wouldn't mind learning how to play or at least touch lol

I also have a twin sister. We always loved singing together. We love to harmonize. My brother-in-law hates it when I come to visit on the weekends because I'll come over in the early morning and the two of us will wake him up with our singing.

Posted: 26 November 2012 08:22 PM   [ # 27 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  339
Joined  2012-01-22
Girlface Killah - 21 November 2012 01:34 PM

I also have a twin sister. We always loved singing together. We love to harmonize. My brother-in-law hates it when I come to visit on the weekends because I'll come over in the early morning and the two of us will wake him up with our singing.
That's awesome that you have a twin too smile so are you identical or paternal? I'm part of an identical duo and it's pretty sweet lol We also like to sing together, twin harmony is awesome and sounds really neat. My brother-in-law doesn't mind when we sing cause he's musical as well. We all used to go do Karaoke on the weekends and have sing alongs. He plays drums n sings so we all are kinda a musical family smile
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard

Posted: 27 November 2012 01:29 PM   [ # 28 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-08-17
RiotGrrl77 - 26 November 2012 08:22 PM
Girlface Killah - 21 November 2012 01:34 PM

That's awesome that you have a twin too smile so are you identical or paternal? I'm part of an identical duo and it's pretty sweet lol We also like to sing together, twin harmony is awesome and sounds really neat. My brother-in-law doesn't mind when we sing cause he's musical as well. We all used to go do Karaoke on the weekends and have sing alongs. He plays drums n sings so we all are kinda a musical family smile

We're identical although we think it's easy to tell us apart, but some people can't. We used to go out every weekend and sing karaoke together. She still goes out sometimes but I don't live near her and I don't know any good places by me. We tried playing rock band multiplayer but if we hear each other mess up over the headset we get the giggles and can't finish the song. We're always giggling about something when we're together.

< 1 2
2 of 2