1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 8
Halo Game Night - Mondays
Posted: 08 August 2012 10:06 AM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2009-09-11
Since there's a CoD night and a Gears night, just curious if there's any interest in a Halo game night. I can host it on Monday nights, since that's available. We can switch up the Halo games, or work on achievements...and get ready for Halo 4. smile Do any of you chix still play Halo?
[ Edited: 24 September 2014 11:31 AM by jessageek ]
 Signature 

xbox
Facebook
raptr
playfire
Twitter

Posted: 08 August 2012 10:12 AM   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2823
Joined  2009-09-04
I still need a ton of Halo achievements across all the various games. But unless you could play earlier in the day I probably won't be able to make it.
 Signature 

Posted: 08 August 2012 10:27 AM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2011-07-04
I have Halo: Reach.
 Signature 

PopChix Epic Saturday Ex-Host / legit GZB / EGFC

Posted: 08 August 2012 10:50 AM   [ # 3 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2467
Joined  2010-08-04
I have them all and would love to do this. I was thinking the same thing recently, just haven't had the time or energy to get it organized.
 Signature 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=allets

Posted: 08 August 2012 11:10 AM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2011-07-04
AlletS - 08 August 2012 10:50 AM
I have them all and would love to do this. I was thinking the same thing recently, just haven't had the time or energy to get it organized.

Uh yeah AlletS....
You hold a ton of these events/playdates. Don't overwork yourself chica. wink
Gotta split up the work, ya know smile
 Signature 

PopChix Epic Saturday Ex-Host / legit GZB / EGFC

Posted: 08 August 2012 12:29 PM   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  748
Joined  2011-08-16
A Halo Madness or Halo Mayhem Mondays. LoL. Whatever it's called, it's another opportunity for our ChiX to play.
 Signature 

Twitter

Posted: 08 August 2012 12:31 PM   [ # 6 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1013
Joined  2009-09-09
I would say that I would love to join you gals for this...but Theo his dad and I try to play >.< if it comes down to it I'll try to alternate weeks raspberry
 Signature 

~.o Jessi o.~

Posted: 08 August 2012 01:19 PM   [ # 7 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2009-09-08
I've been on a MW3 kick recently, but I think I can get away from it for one night a week!
 Signature 

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

Posted: 08 August 2012 02:43 PM   [ # 8 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2009-12-22

This could be fun smile
 Signature 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.

Twitter=^_^=Facebook

Posted: 08 August 2012 03:06 PM   [ # 9 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  26
Joined  2012-07-20
kwynn - 08 August 2012 10:12 AM
I still need a ton of Halo achievements across all the various games. But unless you could play earlier in the day I probably won't be able to make it.

This goes for me too. In all honesty I still prefer Halo 3 out of the lot raspberry
 Signature 

https://twitter.com/maiderurii

Posted: 08 August 2012 05:49 PM   [ # 10 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-11
Fluffiie - 08 August 2012 03:06 PM
kwynn - 08 August 2012 10:12 AM

This goes for me too. In all honesty I still prefer Halo 3 out of the lot raspberry

We could do early Saturday instead, since Gears isn't until 5pm. I could even host both...do Halo 3 Saturdays, and other Halo games on Monday nights. What time would work best on Saturdays?

Or instead of Saturday, we could mix it into the Sunday morning playdates. (I'm just throwing out ideas.)

Also, if anyone wants to set up a specific time to work on their achievements, I am always down for that. I can't tell you how many people I've dragged through Legendary, or forced to collect skulls/terminals. I re-live vicariously through others! hehe
[ Edited: 08 August 2012 06:30 PM by misschiefmaker ]
 Signature 

xbox
Facebook
raptr
playfire
Twitter

Posted: 08 August 2012 06:36 PM   [ # 11 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1674
Joined  2009-11-23
I have Halo 3 and plan on getting Halo 4 other than that I am kind of lacking in games for this
 Signature 

http://www.twitch.tv/zombiescribe

Posted: 08 August 2012 08:06 PM   [ # 12 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  45
Joined  2011-05-10
ooo so in. I'm west cost Canada though.
I've all Halo tittles but out of the lot I'd love to run through H3 campaign on legendary with a group been trying to get that achievement to unlock that last bit'a CQC armor in Reach.
other then that I recently (few weeks ago) was try'n to run H:CE-Anniversary on the same with rather brutal set backs lol. I have the GruntFuneral skill which is awesome for tatical aproche to levels but really bites when the frendly AIs take one out and stand over the body and said body goes nukelike.. Gruntfuneral = when Grunts die they become the equivlent of four or six stickies.
 Signature 

Xbox: NerysArgante
Steam: Ramisha (current aliases is Ishumi)

Posted: 09 August 2012 12:18 AM   [ # 13 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2009-12-22
Valkimi - 08 August 2012 08:06 PM
I recently (few weeks ago) was try'n to run H:CE-Anniversary on the same with rather brutal set backs lol.

H: CE on Legendary is damn brutal! I think I made it through the fist 2 levels... then changed it to normal :( lol
 Signature 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.

Twitter=^_^=Facebook

Posted: 09 August 2012 09:48 AM   [ # 14 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-11
Fifiville - 09 August 2012 12:18 AM
I recently (few weeks ago) was try'n to run H:CE-Anniversary on the same with rather brutal set backs lol.

H: CE on Legendary is damn brutal! I think I made it through the fist 2 levels... then changed it to normal :( lol

Haha I have been playing this game a lot lately. Just have two more achievements to get. Anytime y'all wanna co-op, just let me know. The key to Legendary is knowing when you need to hang back and slowly pick the enemies off, and when you can just run past them. Also, anytime you see covenant and flood fighting each other, hang back and let them kill each other, cuz they will both attack you if you run up on them.

Oh one more tip: Get the bandanna skull (infinite ammo (and grenades)). This makes the game soooo much easier on any difficulty.
 Signature 

xbox
Facebook
raptr
playfire
Twitter

Posted: 09 August 2012 01:26 PM   [ # 15 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-05-10
misschiefmaker - 09 August 2012 09:48 AM

Haha I have been playing this game a lot lately. Just have two more achievements to get. Anytime y'all wanna co-op, just let me know. The key to Legendary is knowing when you need to hang back and slowly pick the enemies off, and when you can just run past them. Also, anytime you see covenant and flood fighting each other, hang back and let them kill each other, cuz they will both attack you if you run up on them.

Oh one more tip: Get the bandanna skull (infinite ammo (and grenades)). This makes the game soooo much easier on any difficulty.

Oooooo Bandanna skull? where would one find this chared skull of ammo-infinitus?
The Gruntpocalypse skull* (as I said skill first time mybad) which Im probably still botching in spelling was for pre-oders only if I recall right. either way it does add some lovely tactical play when thinking out side the box. made getting through the first level extremely simple as there was always a few grunts with the elites so poped them and they would take care of crowed control when there lil bodies exploded in plasma-glory, just had to watch out not to get caught in the blast as it was a very large range and very high acceleration. and co-op would be awesomeeeee!!!!
[edit omg so many typos still getting used to having a proper keyboard after being on a laptop for 6 years]
 Signature 

Posted: 09 August 2012 03:40 PM   [ # 16 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-11
Valkimi - 09 August 2012 01:26 PM
misschiefmaker - 09 August 2012 09:48 AM

Oooooo Bandanna skull? where would one find this chared skull of ammo-infinitus?
The Gruntpocalypse skull* (as I said skill first time mybad) which Im probably still botching in spelling was for pre-oders only if I recall right. either way it does add some lovely tactical play when thinking out side the box. made getting through the first level extremely simple as there was always a few grunts with the elites so poped them and they would take care of crowed control when there lil bodies exploded in plasma-glory, just had to watch out not to get caught in the blast as it was a very large range and very high acceleration. and co-op would be awesomeeeee!!!!
[edit omg so many typos still getting used to having a proper keyboard after being on a laptop for 6 years]

Bandanna
Level - Silent Cartographer
Location: At the end of the tunnel on the ceiling in the Security console building (Warning: Grenade jump necessary.)
Effect: Grants the player Infinite ammo in all weapons.
Description: Go into security building and head down the tunnel that leads to the control console. Go into the open room, than grenade jump on top of the structure to find this skull.

Unless you have mad grenade jumping skillz, this one requires two people.
 Signature 

xbox
Facebook
raptr
playfire
Twitter

Posted: 12 August 2012 02:01 PM   [ # 17 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-05-10
eek. grenade jump skilz.. not something I've ever fully been good with.. can jump better with a purchusion rifle lol but think that was a Reach only weap.
we gonna try this out tomorrow? I got a final from 9 till 12 or 1 PST.
 Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2012 09:10 AM   [ # 18 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-05-26
Halo Night is a great idea! If this is a go, could you post the details in the Events forum? And then I can also tweet it via the Popchix Events feed and post it to the Popchix Facebook Group. grin
 Signature 

Jess
I’m jessageek on Twitter.
PAX East Pics: 2010-2014 & Vids: 2012-2014

Posted: 13 August 2012 11:13 AM   [ # 19 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2011-05-10
I'm in, long as it's after 3pm PST other wise I'll either be in or having just finished (and thus bout as usefull as jelo) a Math final. <3
 Signature 

Posted: 13 August 2012 11:20 AM   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-05-26
You know what? I forgot I could just move this to the Events Forum for you. red face So I've done that.
 Signature 

Jess
I’m jessageek on Twitter.
PAX East Pics: 2010-2014 & Vids: 2012-2014

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 8