Halloween party
Posted: 19 October 2012 06:14 AM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2923
Joined  2009-10-08
im having a little halloween party for my 2 year old and her friends since shes still a little young to be going trick or treating.

ive got the food sorted ( planned in my head) i just cant think of any little games to play. I need something thats age appropriate, all i can think off is pass the parcel.

anybody got any ideas? did you throw a halloween party for your little ones? share share share
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

PopchiX Chix of the month March 2011

Posted: 19 October 2012 10:13 AM   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1279
Joined  2010-02-04
As for ideas:

Bobbing for apples, Donuts on a string, "Pin" the face on the pumpkin.. are always good. We used to have "Spider toss" when I was a kid. My uncle took a big panel of cardboard, cut holes in it , painted a spooky scene on it, then we would try to toss little beanbag spiders through the holes. MY cousins and I still remember it fondly.

Here's a website I found that has more ideas: http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/halloweengames/a/halloweengames.htm

Good luck!

Posted: 20 October 2012 07:48 AM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-08
i dont like the idea of apple bobbing, simply because they are 2 and would most likely drown in it
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

Posted: 21 October 2012 05:05 AM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  81
Joined  2010-07-18
Who can find the most eyeballs in the worms! Make some pasta, lightly toss it with oil (which ever you choose) and put/hide grapes in the pasta. This part is a bit time consuming, but buy some purple grapes and peel the skin until just a bit is left at the tip. So it looks like a slimy eye with a bit of color. Hide a bunch of eyes in the pasta in a big bowl, whoever collects the most eyes gets a prize! Also they can eat the eyes! Another fun varient is hiding mini sausages and calling them fingers.
 Signature 

Cute and Venomous!

Posted: 21 October 2012 02:08 PM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-10-08
thats a good idea
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

Posted: 21 October 2012 02:58 PM   [ # 5 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2469
Joined  2010-08-04
The Halloween party I went to last night had pin the bone on the skeleton (like pin the tail on the donkey.)
 Signature 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=allets

‹‹ Popchix Kid photo’s      It’s a girl ››