THURSDAY THURSDAY THURSDAY!!!  (PC)
Posted: 20 January 2014 01:42 PM   [ # 101 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  619
Joined  2010-01-06

I would LOVE to join in the Steam night playdates
BUT
ATM I have to carefully manage my data which means I can't download updates for either Steam or the games, and downloading a new game is out of the question. Hubby also gets home about the time the evening playdates start and I really don't like taking away from family time w/him. He's on his own Tuesday nights when I host TT but prefer not to play at night other than that...I almost always only game M-F until about 6 EST. Which doesn't mesh well for most others' schedules.

I just looked at my PC collection and don't see anything that's multi-player that I have currently updated :(
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard
Subscribe to my gaming blog, Limited AddictionOr my personal one: EnchantedDaisy

Posted: 22 January 2014 09:35 PM   [ # 102 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1290
Joined  2010-03-22
Well hopefully we that can change later on. I have moved the time for this week's playdate to 8:00 EST so we shall see where that lands. I am usually rather flexible except for a few occasions where I am sick or have prior commitments but those are few. Well at least I hope the sick ones are few.
 Signature 

I’m crazy but you like me that way.
A Twitter I haz it: @Purplepooki
Steam Playdate Hostess, playdates every Thursday at 8:00 PM EST Look for me in the PopChiX Steam Group or message Purplepooki

Posted: 09 April 2014 10:01 AM   [ # 103 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  619
Joined  2010-01-06
I got Torchlight free on GOG and I finally got it downloaded, but I guess that doesn't connect via Steam so I still can't join a playdate for it, right?
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard
Subscribe to my gaming blog, Limited AddictionOr my personal one: EnchantedDaisy

Posted: 01 May 2014 05:53 PM   [ # 104 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  735
Joined  2011-06-01
Anything going on with this tonight?
 Signature 

Hoodies are awesome! Also purple everything…

Posted: 01 May 2014 07:51 PM   [ # 105 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-05-26
No, Pooki actually posted in a different thread (the Steam one) that she's unable to host tonight but should be back next week. She's opening the game up for votes! Let me dig that up so we have a copy here too...

Purplepooki - 01 May 2014 12:26 PM
No Play Date this Week. Play Dates will resume on the 8th!
What is ChiX Choice? Well it means we go with whatever the general group
concensus is. So if everyone wants to play L4D2 we play that or whatever. This will be the theme for the month everyone. Since it is spring and I know lots of people will be busy, I am leaving it up to whomever decides to join in. If you join the playdate this month you have a say in what gets played on the Thursday you join. Keep in mind it must be an everyone happy decision. If we don't have enough for a majority vote then I will use a chatbot to roll what game.

I will assign numbers to each game and have chatbot roll them. I happen to have access to a chatbot. He is an onery snarky thing but fair. Playdates will resume on the 8th. By that time I hope to have some things taken care of.

If you have any questions/concerns/suggestions please don't hesitate to ask.

http://www.popchix.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/3245/#55360
 Signature 

Jess
I’m jessageek on Twitter.
PAX East Pics: 2010-2014 & Vids: 2012-2014

Posted: 02 May 2014 07:33 PM   [ # 106 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  735
Joined  2011-06-01
Oh ok, sorry about that. I was rather confused about whether this play date was even still going cuz this isn't sticky'd where the other weekly ones are. Is there anyway we could get an official thread back in that section so it's not so hard to find? I thought it used to be in the events area with the rest but maybe not lol.
 Signature 

Hoodies are awesome! Also purple everything…

Posted: 02 May 2014 08:12 PM   [ # 107 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-05-26
Oh! Hmm. I'm not sure why it isn't. Things may have gotten shuffled. I can definitely work on reorganizing and tidying playdate stickies.
 Signature 

Jess
I’m jessageek on Twitter.
PAX East Pics: 2010-2014 & Vids: 2012-2014

‹ First  < 4 5 6
6 of 6
‹‹ The Sims 3      DotA 2 ››