1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4
Minecraft PC
Posted: 24 September 2013 07:36 PM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1290
Joined  2010-03-22
Is anyone that is planning to join the Minecraft Playdate on Thursday familiar with redstone and activator rails? Will ask this in all the usual places.

Also, please let me know what your username is so I can add you to the Whitelist! I already have Jessibaby added. smile

Stickied! Also: Need help getting to the server? Have no fear, a How To is here! -Jess
[ Edited: 22 February 2014 02:45 PM by jessageek ]
 Signature 

I’m crazy but you like me that way.
A Twitter I haz it: @Purplepooki
Steam Playdate Hostess, playdates every Thursday at 8:00 PM EST Look for me in the PopChiX Steam Group or message Purplepooki

Posted: 27 September 2013 01:14 PM   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
A few pics of PopChiX server and why I hope you will join us on the next playdate.

If the photostream is not visible please let me know!

Minecraft Pics
 Signature 

Steam Playdate Hostess, playdates every Thursday at 8:00 PM EST Look for me in the PopChiX Steam Group or message Purplepooki

Posted: 30 September 2013 03:13 PM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  296
Joined  2009-09-08
First off, the photostream works for me! Second, I got through all of the Minecraft pictures and was utterly confused because I was trying to figure out how in the world you ended up with a picture of my cat in there! tongue wink
 Signature 

Pull the trigger and the nightmare stops.

Posted: 03 October 2013 11:33 AM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2013-08-28
This is so cool! I wish i could join the playdate but i'd have to stay up so late and i have to work so no sleep = a grumpy Amethyst raspberry

I just wanted to ask what the texture pack is that you use? I think it looks awesome smile
 Signature 

Posted: 03 October 2013 12:12 PM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
The pack is called LoafCraft the original artist isn't updating anymore to my knowledge but some others are so you can get the updates from their signature in the Minecraft forum at the end of the thread. If I have the server up you are welcome to join any time. I normally will make a little announcement if I am on. I am usually on for quite awhile when I am. Just let me know your Minecraft name so I can add you to the Whitelist.

Jeseh your baby is gorgeous! The kitty in the photostream is my Squirt she is a naughty little thing. But spoiled rotten too. smile
[ Edited: 03 October 2013 12:14 PM by Purplepooki ]
 Signature 

Posted: 03 October 2013 09:25 PM   [ # 5 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1013
Joined  2009-09-09
It is a bunch of fun...I've got a "Mountain Spa" that I am working on building on the server tongue wink
 Signature 

~.o Jessi o.~

Posted: 04 October 2013 05:46 AM   [ # 6 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  18
Joined  2013-08-28
Thanks purple!

Whats the IP and all that jazz?

My IGN is: PinkKacey

:3
 Signature 

Posted: 09 October 2013 06:55 PM   [ # 7 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
For some unknown reason I am having trouble getting the server to connect so I will be working on that. I hope to have another playdate set up soon ladies. SOrry for the delay! I am not sure what is going on with it. I can't login and my log and chat are missing. Its very odd. I am hoping the next snapshot update will fix it.
 Signature 

Posted: 06 November 2013 01:53 PM   [ # 8 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1013
Joined  2009-09-09
New update has brought stained glass and other improvements. I have been having fun solo building a LoZ themed temple raspberry I'll have to take screenshots
 Signature 

~.o Jessi o.~

Posted: 10 February 2014 09:27 AM   [ # 9 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2011-07-04
Reviving this thread!

I've had Minecraft for PC/Mac for months. But am getting back into Minecraft again as well since I'm spending more time on the computers than on Xbox. I am looking forward to these get togethers smile
 Signature 

PopChix Epic Saturday Ex-Host / legit GZB / EGFC

Posted: 10 February 2014 11:10 AM   [ # 10 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
Yay!! Well I plan to have a meet up VERY soon.
 Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2014 12:32 AM   [ # 11 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
New PopChiX Minecraft server!!! Info in my signature. I will be on tomorrow morning to answer questions.
 Signature 

Posted: 17 February 2014 12:45 AM   [ # 12 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1658
Joined  2011-07-04
Cool!
Is it an open server? Or you have a whitelist going? What time are you going to be online tomorrow?
[ Edited: 17 February 2014 12:47 AM by Pryn ]
 Signature 

PopChix Epic Saturday Ex-Host / legit GZB / EGFC

Posted: 17 February 2014 09:16 AM   [ # 13 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
I am trying to get it so people can join now. I thought it was open if you have the addy but evidently not. If you want added let me know usernames and I will add you. Please note the version of the server is 1.7.2!
[ Edited: 17 February 2014 09:28 AM by Purplepooki ]
 Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2014 06:39 PM   [ # 14 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-03-22
Okay! Heads up ladies! The server address HAS CHANGED! See my signature for details! Also you HAVE to have Forge in order to connect or you will NOT get in. It has to do with the way the server is set up now. I know my sig says offline but there is a miscommunication between the server and Mojang causing that. So please try anyway. Here is the link to Forge and what you need. Download the Installer 1.7.2 version!! It will be easy to install. Again you HAVE to have this in order to connect now. I have installed a mini-map that will be extremely useful in game. It also has waypoints.

Forge: http://files.minecraftforge.net/
Turns out you will also need this Mod after installing Forge just drop this in your mods folder. Get the Forge/FML version. If you don't have these you won't be able to connect.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/zans-minimap/
If you have any questions let me know!

Jess could you please Sticky this!
[ Edited: 18 February 2014 07:30 PM by Purplepooki ]
 Signature 

Posted: 18 February 2014 07:55 PM   [ # 15 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  90
Joined  2013-02-16
it says i need to run 1.72 manually at least once when i try to run forge grrrr
 Signature 

Clear your minds IT knows what scares U It has from the very beginning.
Raptr Gamercard

Posted: 18 February 2014 11:22 PM   [ # 16 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2009-09-12
I did everything in the steps but it still won't let me log in. How do I use Forge do I just click on the regular minecraft.exe or is there something else I am supposed to click on to play minecraft?
 Signature 

Posted: 19 February 2014 09:31 AM   [ # 17 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-05-26
You still double click the Minecraft icon. When the launcher screen comes up, on the bottom left is a drop-down menu. Choose forge from there.

There are a couple videos that might help visualize what you need to do to make sure both mods were installed correctly (just to verify because they need to match the new server's settings in order to login):

How to Install Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.2

Minecraft 1.7.2 - How to install Voxel Map Mod (Forge)

Also, make sure to update to the new server address in Pooki's signature. I almost forgot last night. Oops! lol
 Signature 

Jess
I’m jessageek on Twitter.
PAX East Pics: 2010-2014 & Vids: 2012-2014

Posted: 19 February 2014 09:44 PM   [ # 18 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  34
Joined  2009-09-12
Ok I did everything now. I clicked on forge but it still doesn't load, it just takes me back out to the profile screen.
 Signature 

Posted: 19 February 2014 10:11 PM   [ # 19 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-26
Try loading forge in just single player first. Some of us needed to launch it that way, let it load, and then close out and choose multiplayer. Doing it that way should get all the files set up the way they need to be so the ChiX server sees that we had everything installed.
 Signature 

Jess

Posted: 19 February 2014 10:19 PM   [ # 20 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-05-26
Oh! Does Pooki have your Minecraft name? She needs to add it to the whitelist so you can have server access. It could be that.
 Signature 

Jess

1 2 3 >  Last ›
1 of 4