PS Vita Games?
Posted: 15 February 2014 07:18 PM
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1506
Joined  2010-05-26
So with the May release of the PS Vita + Borderlands 2 bundle for $199.99, I'm thinking of asking Hubs for it for my birthday.

http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-2-Limited-PlayStation-Vita-Bundle/dp/B00HLT0YT0/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1392509574&sr=1-1&keywords=vita+borderlands+2

Do any of you have a Vita? How often do you game on it? Are there any other good games for it? If not I'd rather ask for something else. lol
 Signature 

Jess
I’m jessageek on Twitter.
PAX East Pics: 2010-2014 & Vids: 2012-2014

Posted: 22 March 2014 12:38 AM   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2009-12-14
I don't own a vita but I'm definitely pre-ordering the borderlands 2 bundle!
 Signature 

Xbox Gamercards

Posted: 01 April 2014 06:09 PM   [ # 2 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2009-12-14
I was FINALLY able to pre-order this bundle for in store pickup through bestbuy.com. Jess, were you able to get yours through Gamestop?
 Signature 

Xbox Gamercards

Posted: 02 May 2014 07:20 PM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  735
Joined  2011-06-01
I have a Vita and I like it a lot. Don't have tons of games for it yet cuz I just got it for Christmas. The Walking Dead is good and in my opinion easier to play on the touch screen cuz I had trouble with the lack of an option to invert the Y axis. LittleBigPlanet is good as usual. Uncharted is pretty awesome, and there's a bunch of downloadable games that are fun and interesting to mess with. I plan on grabbing Borderlands 2 for it just cuz I love the game so much. Hoping I'll be able to find people to play it with lol.
 Signature 

Hoodies are awesome! Also purple everything…

Posted: 16 May 2014 12:42 AM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  735
Joined  2011-06-01
For anyone who picked this game up and wants golden keys, the codes on Twitter and Facebook all the way back to February or January should still work for a bit. I tested it out by going back as far as I could. The Playstation 3 codes will work for the Vita version. The codes for the Valentine's Day and Saint Patrick's Day skins also worked still. They are in the pics on @GearboxSoftware Twitter account. Most of the codes for keys can be found there as well but they recently started posting them on the @Borderlands account instead so check both out. As for Facebook, just search Borderlands and it'll pop up with the little check by it. Just wanted to share this in case anyone else was worried they missed out on a bunch of golden keys. smile
[ Edited: 16 May 2014 02:24 AM by Tinako ]
 Signature 

Hoodies are awesome! Also purple everything…

Posted: 21 May 2014 09:29 PM   [ # 5 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2012-09-03
I'll be getting a Vita in the near future as Tales of Hearts R is going to be released on it. I've got a few other jRPG's on it that I'm interested in. Once I've made my purchases I'll report back!
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard

‹‹ Plants VS Zombies 2      Zero Escape 3 ››