munchkin question.
Posted: 26 February 2014 10:22 AM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  261
Joined  2010-09-01
Hey chix. I am a lover of the card game munchkin. (my favourite being cthulhu) But I have been looking for one series and they don't seem to be available in England and I was wondering if it's the same in America.

Munchkin Fu and Fu 2

They didn't seem to be as popular and yet it's the one I am currently attempting to find.

Are they available there?

also do any of you chix play munchkin much?

I don't get to play it often but I do like reading the cards. I only have 4 sets but my cthulhu is the complete set where as the others are only the starter packs.

Signature 

Posted: 26 February 2014 10:32 AM   [ # 1 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2823
Joined  2009-09-04
My son loves this game so I am always picking up unusual sets for him or other items. I got him a munchkin bobblehead for Christmas one year and he thought it was really cool because it turns out you get some kind of bonus if it's in the same room as you when you are playing. lol I also got him some German sets when we were living in Switzerland that I don't think were available in the states.

There is a gaming shop I go to here in Texas and I can check and see if they have those. I've seen a lot of other munchkin stuff there.
 Signature 

Posted: 26 February 2014 01:36 PM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-01
If you wouldn't mind that would be awesome... but it does look like it's out of print. I found one online and they wanted nearly £70 for one so it looks like it's going to be difficult.
 Signature 

Posted: 13 March 2014 06:21 AM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-01
Just to let you know I managed to get munchkin FU

but I am still after munchkin FU 2
 Signature 

Posted: 13 March 2014 10:45 AM   [ # 4 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2823
Joined  2009-09-04
Oh cool. I haven't had a chance to go by the table top game store since we discussed this but I'll still keep an eye out for you.
 Signature 

Posted: 13 March 2014 12:23 PM   [ # 5 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-01
It's okay smile I just spotted it on ebay and bid! I managed to get it for £12.99 plus £5 delivery which is about the cost of a munchkin pack here. smile I was happy, but it's the second one that's the harder one to get hold of.
 Signature 

Posted: 13 March 2014 12:25 PM   [ # 6 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-01
Also I found out there's munchkin RPG books which are stupidly expensive here.

And I spotted a bobble head online priced at £147 so you did a good job getting the bobble head!!!
 Signature 

Posted: 26 March 2014 09:22 AM   [ # 7 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  619
Joined  2010-01-06
I've seen Fu2 but it's like $50. Kinda bananas! I'd make my own raspberry

I just got Munchkin Deluxe a month or so ago, but since it's 3 players, I haven't been able to play since it's just me an hubby here :(
We tried playing a 2 player game with neither of us helping the other but it wasn't that great that way.

I did go ahead and get The Guild booster and the Easter Bunny is gifting my hubby the Easter booster!
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard
Subscribe to my gaming blog, Limited AddictionOr my personal one: EnchantedDaisy

Posted: 26 March 2014 05:14 PM   [ # 8 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1674
Joined  2009-11-23
My friends and I all love Munchkin, though despite how many sets we own between all of us no one has Munchkin Fu or Fu2 so I am not sure about those sets
 Signature 

http://www.twitch.tv/zombiescribe

Posted: 18 April 2014 04:45 PM   [ # 9 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-01
No they kind of bombed as a set so you got fu and fu 2 and then it quickly went out of print. It makes me sad though as I am slowly working on buying the main sets and then the boosters... though saying that i have a lot of booster sets.

I've been told if I'm going to find fu 2 anywhere its in America :/
 Signature 

Posted: 13 June 2014 04:42 AM   [ # 10 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2010-09-01
Just an update I managed to find munchkin fu 2!!! oh yeah! it cost me £40 but I got it!
 Signature