T25
Posted: 29 April 2014 07:34 PM   [ Ignore ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2012-09-03
Hello! I
I blabbed my opinion on an article!
Anyone else tried it? One of my friends has it, and he already finished the Alpha cycle and moved on to the Beta, so I'm borrowing and trying out the Alpha.

I know its meant to be intense, but I think maybe I've just started from really poor shape. My calves buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn. I've been hobbling around work pathetically when I do have to leave my desk to go assist people raspberry

The idea of only 25 minutes a day is really appealing to me though. Because if I can stick to it, that's an amount of time I think I can fit in to many days a week.

And if nothing else, I should have legs of steel, haha. So.Much.Hopping. We'll see how it goes. It does feel nice to be active when one sits at a desk 8 hours a day!
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard

Posted: 22 May 2014 07:07 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2009-12-21
Hello! I
Big Mouth! 100 Forum Posts, Baby!
Popped my article writing cherry
Played with MC in a Halo Playdate!
Picked my poison on a Sunday Playdate!
Imma Playa! Playdated well with others
I jog 3 miles a day. That really helps me and relieves a lot of stress. I can do it all in 40 minutes now. =]
 Signature 

GT: LadyPhoenix74
PopChixAddict#007

“It’s mercy, forgiveness, and compassion, I lack; not rationality.”

Posted: 24 May 2014 11:00 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  60
Joined  2012-09-03
Hello! I
LadyPhoenix74 - 22 May 2014 07:07 PM
I jog 3 miles a day. That really helps me and relieves a lot of stress. I can do it all in 40 minutes now. =]

Good for you on the running! My sister is a runner, and has been trying to convince me to sign up for a road race with her. I always say no, since before this, the extent of my exercise was however much I have to walk around campus during my work day. Maybe I'll be able to do some running now that I'm slowly moving towards being healthier.
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard