Joined  2009-11-20
Hot pink hair FTW!

Posted: 16 December 2009 06:10 AM   [ # 22 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  42
Joined  2009-09-15
Hahaha thanks guys.

I'm off on a big date in January so I will be going brunette again. It takes me over an hour to wash it because I have to add pink dye everytime >.< haha.

It's been a nice change for a month. I do suggest you all give it ago though :D
 Signature 

Kat, I’m a KittyKat and I dance, dance, dance and I dance, dance, dance.

Posted: 17 December 2009 12:27 AM   [ # 23 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1674
Joined  2009-11-23
Well I am now red, burgundy, pink... something or other

I needed a change and it was the cheapest option
 Signature 

http://www.twitch.tv/zombiescribe

Posted: 17 December 2009 04:53 AM   [ # 24 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  204
Joined  2009-09-04
I usually have my hair dyed burgundy or an auburn color. My mum just looves my hair being reddish. It's back to my natural color - dark, dark, dark brown, now. When you could finally see my natural color, people thought I had dyed it.

I miss having pink hair. I had pink streaks for a while and loooooved it! But my work place says I can't have any flashy colors. Sigh.
 Signature 

GamerchiX
XBL Ambassador

Posted: 03 January 2010 08:16 PM   [ # 25 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2009-12-22
My natural hair color is medium brown with light tones but i have never liked it. Ive been coloring my hair since i graduated from high school...my first color was red and i loved it. I stayed with red for about 4 years then i started experimenting with different colors...i had it hot pink for a year (i miss my pink hair :'(!!!!), black, kinda orange, black with blue tips, dark brown, very bright red, blonde/orange (starting blonde at the roots until orange on the tips) caramel brown and black with green. I have yet to dye it completely blonde, but i don't think its gonna happen (blonde is not my color)... right now i have it like a reddish brown, i mixed a copper brown with intense red...looks cool...sexy LOL
 Signature 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.

Twitter=^_^=Facebook

Posted: 05 January 2010 12:33 AM   [ # 26 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-11-23
And it's dyed again, I re did the red/pink/burgundy on top and dyed the underneath black. It looks AMAZING, but it's going to be expensive, time consuming, and damaging to maintain so it'll only last a few months probably
 Signature 

Posted: 09 January 2010 01:33 PM   [ # 27 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2009-10-27
I used to go crazy with my hair, lol.

My natural color is blonde, but you wouldn't know it since my eyebrows are dark and my eyes are dark brown. I actually wish I hadn't dyed my hair, just so I can see what it would look like now that I'm older!

First time I dyed it is when I was 8 (isn't that bad? >.<). My aunty dyed it brown for me. From there I went to putting streaks of black (was aiming for black in the first place but my mum wasn't ready raspberry), and I've had fuchsia streaks, black with blue tips, black with red tips (which were among my favorites, as well as black with my fringe being blue).

Now it's brown! I was so sick of black hair after having it for 8 years. My cousin was going to bleach it and then put brown on it so it would take. I'm so glad we didn't go through with it! My mum had a hair appointment, so I drove over there with my grandma. I talked to one of the girls and she told me how bad it would be for my hair, plus it would be orange. She put brown in my hair, and put in highlights and lowlights to even out the color (my roots are a light brown, and by that time it was half root color and half black, or around there at least o_o). I'm hoping to make a hair appointment soon, and my cousin will hopefully dye my hair lighter yet. I still have to go out and buy some dye though.
 Signature 

Watashi wa midori ga daisukidesu<3

Posted: 21 February 2010 06:57 PM   [ # 28 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2009-12-20
I've been dying my hair dark brown for a while now. It always has a reddish tint from when I tried red a looooooong time ago. People think I'm crazy though because I naturally have a medium-tone blonde that they all covet, I hate it though.
 Signature 

“She’s sucking it up because she’s too busy painting her ****ing nails.” -Some random guy on Halo 3

Posted: 24 March 2010 05:32 PM   [ # 29 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-11-23
And now it's blonde with black underneath ^_^
 Signature 

Posted: 27 March 2010 06:56 PM   [ # 30 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2009-12-22
Just dyed my hair red again cheese rawr lol
 Signature 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.

Twitter=^_^=Facebook

Posted: 29 March 2010 01:01 PM   [ # 31 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1076
Joined  2009-12-14
Had my hair dyed on Friday. Its copper orange on the top with some burgundy mixed in with it and my natural dark brown on the bottom. Took a total of 3.5 hours to have it done. I have a lot of hair.
 Signature 

Xbox Gamercards

Posted: 29 March 2010 06:09 PM   [ # 32 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  406
Joined  2009-10-21
I would like red tints in my hair.

Posted: 04 April 2010 09:11 AM   [ # 33 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  242
Joined  2010-04-03
I have dyed my hair black with red highlights here and there. I can barely remember my natural hair color.

Posted: 07 April 2010 11:01 AM   [ # 34 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2009-11-20
Well I have decided to go back to blonde....i'm tired of coloring in my eyebrows lol and I am just kinda bored with my hair color now lol

Posted: 10 April 2010 11:43 AM   [ # 35 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  157
Joined  2010-04-09
lol I have had sooo many different hair colors in the past 15 years I have been dying it smile Unfortunately now that my hair is so long (almost waist lenght curls) and my hands don't want to cooperate as much, vivid color changes aren't as frequent anymore. I'm currently using the color "blow out burgundy" it's Puuurrtttty!
 Signature 

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
  —- Eleanor Roosevelt, US diplomat & reformer (1884 - 1962)

Posted: 27 April 2010 06:07 AM   [ # 36 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2009-09-07
I dyed my hair! For years I've wondered how I'd look blond and so... I'm blond now! ^_^ I like, for the most part. However, I wanted more of a bleached blond look and instead it's more straw blond. raspberry But oh well!
Image Attachments
Blondie2.jpg
 Signature 

Prepare to be CREAM PUFFED!
http://lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com

Posted: 27 April 2010 08:05 AM   [ # 37 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  157
Joined  2010-04-09
Jasmine13 - 27 April 2010 10:07 AM
I dyed my hair! For years I've wondered how I'd look blond and so... I'm blond now! ^_^ I like, for the most part. However, I wanted more of a bleached blond look and instead it's more straw blond. raspberry But oh well!

Oh pretty!!! I like it! Now that I see you blonde I think some reddish blonde highlights would look awesome one you too. :D
 Signature 

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.
  —- Eleanor Roosevelt, US diplomat & reformer (1884 - 1962)

Posted: 27 April 2010 04:54 PM   [ # 38 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2009-09-07
Thank you!!! ^_^
 Signature 

Prepare to be CREAM PUFFED!
http://lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com

Posted: 03 May 2010 08:41 AM   [ # 39 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-11-23
Black/dark brown

I was going for the dark brown but it turned black I hope it will keep being retouched to dark brown
 Signature 

Posted: 21 June 2010 05:43 PM   [ # 40 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2009-11-20
Jasmine you make a very good blonde wink

< 1 2 3 4 >  Last ›
2 of 5