‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5
Hair color…
Posted: 26 March 2013 02:04 AM   [ # 81 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2009-12-22

My friend is doing this to her hair and it looks so pretty! I totally did that years ago but it wasn't called ombre look...it was just called idontwanttodyemyhairandimlazy look... lol
 Signature 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.

Twitter=^_^=Facebook

Posted: 26 March 2013 09:20 PM   [ # 82 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  810
Joined  2012-09-05
PRINC3SS - 24 March 2013 06:36 PM
I'm in a color my hair phase now ><

I just got my hair done and used to have blonde lowlights but changed them to burgundy lowlights. I think lowlights are the best invention ever because you can't see the roots like highlights. Have any of you tried the ombre look?

I saw a kit in Wal-Mart for that the other day. I was kinda scared by the all the instructions and warnings on the box. c_c; I asked my hairdresser about it while I was getting my hair done, and she said it's really hard to do. She went on to complain that she's been swamped with color correction customers lately. I guess everyone loves a challenge! XD

I agree it looks like the same effect I got when I let my color grow out for too long. Maybe I was ahead of my time? Nah. raspberry
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard

Posted: 27 March 2013 07:24 AM   [ # 83 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2469
Joined  2010-08-04
Got my hair colored red last night, I really like it. , but now my eyebrows look really dark to me. it isn't so bad when I have on makeup and next time I will probably get them done too.
 Signature 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=allets

Posted: 28 March 2013 12:15 PM   [ # 84 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  867
Joined  2011-06-11
I helped my friend dye her hair the other day, she is a dark brunette and she wanted to dye it blonde. I warned her that it might not work but she said that's ok, she doesn't care. Well, it DIDN'T work, so it turned kind of a dark olive green. OMG! hahahahahaha, I couldn't breathe when she was finished drying it. She wasn't that upset though, it was just so freaking funny! XD

I usually dye my hair myself but this time I'm going to the hairdresser, I've already decided it will be dark red this time. smile

Posted: 31 March 2013 11:16 AM   [ # 85 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2009-12-21
Red, all the way. =]
 Signature 

GT: LadyPhoenix74
PopChixAddict#007

“It’s mercy, forgiveness, and compassion, I lack; not rationality.”

‹ First  < 3 4 5
5 of 5