‹ First  < 16 17 18
18 of 18
You make me so mad!!!
Posted: 20 April 2014 07:25 AM   [ # 256 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  867
Joined  2011-06-11
You know when you have one of those friends who never calls or texts you? Who always expects YOU to do that? Well, I have one of those friends and she has finally pushed me over the edge. We have known each other for 6 years and I'm ALWAYS the one asking if we should hang out and I'm getting sick of it. When I try to force her to do it (ignoring her for a few weeks) she DOES call me eventually, BUT, she's all mad I haven't called her and yells at me for not telling her why I'm mad at her. I've done this maybe 5-6 times now and she still hasn't figured out that no, I'm not mad at her, I'm trying to prove a point. Unless I call her we never hang out.

So, yesterday there was an event that happens every Easter, I'm not really that interested so I didn't care to go. She called me around 9pm last night, I got so shocked I almost forgot to press answer. And guess what? She is so mad at me because she really wanted to go to this event and I hadn't asked her if she wanted to go, so now she have to wait a year until the next one. Like what the f**k? No seriously, WHAT?! How the hell am I supposed to know you want to go? Does your phone only work one way? Why didn't YOU call ME and ask if we should go? I didn't even know what to say so I just hung up on her, couldn't sleep at all last night because I was so angry. Thought about calling her this morning but decided not to. I'm so over this, I love her as a friend but I'm done. If she wants to stay friends it's on her. So tired of this crap.

Posted: 25 February 2016 06:44 PM   [ # 257 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2467
Joined  2010-08-04
I hate food cravings. I am not supposed to eat gluten but I have been craving foods I am not supposed to have. If they were the kind that went away in a couple of hours it would be fine, but who craves the same foods for weeks at a time?
 Signature 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=allets

Posted: 08 March 2016 02:27 PM   [ # 258 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  89
Joined  2011-10-18
Man that sucks. Hopefully she wants to stay friends and can understand what you need out of a friendship.

Twisted Rose - 20 April 2014 07:25 AM
You know when you have one of those friends who never calls or texts you? Who always expects YOU to do that? Well, I have one of those friends and she has finally pushed me over the edge. We have known each other for 6 years and I'm ALWAYS the one asking if we should hang out and I'm getting sick of it. When I try to force her to do it (ignoring her for a few weeks) she DOES call me eventually, BUT, she's all mad I haven't called her and yells at me for not telling her why I'm mad at her. I've done this maybe 5-6 times now and she still hasn't figured out that no, I'm not mad at her, I'm trying to prove a point. Unless I call her we never hang out.

So, yesterday there was an event that happens every Easter, I'm not really that interested so I didn't care to go. She called me around 9pm last night, I got so shocked I almost forgot to press answer. And guess what? She is so mad at me because she really wanted to go to this event and I hadn't asked her if she wanted to go, so now she have to wait a year until the next one. Like what the f**k? No seriously, WHAT?! How the hell am I supposed to know you want to go? Does your phone only work one way? Why didn't YOU call ME and ask if we should go? I didn't even know what to say so I just hung up on her, couldn't sleep at all last night because I was so angry. Thought about calling her this morning but decided not to. I'm so over this, I love her as a friend but I'm done. If she wants to stay friends it's on her. So tired of this crap.
 Signature 

XBL Vallttallica

‹ First  < 16 17 18
18 of 18
‹‹ Wierd/crazy stuff....      Would you rather? ››