Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

PopchiX Chix of the month March 2011

Posted: 08 October 2009 12:05 PM   [ # 1 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  403
Joined  2009-09-20
Hmm.. the other half is off to see them (Dragonforce) when they come to Lincoln, UK, in December I think it is.
 Signature 

I swear I’ll have a permanent imprint of my palm over my face from reading forums.

Posted: 08 October 2009 01:16 PM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2009-09-07
Let's see... This will be a long list. raspberry

George Straight, Chris Ledoux, Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson and many other country artists. Some Blink-182, Green Day and some other alternative rock artists. Various J-Pop artists, such as Hitomi and Morning Musume. Weird Al, Jonathan Coulton, Oxhorn, Phrog801, Vagiant.
 Signature 

Prepare to be CREAM PUFFED!
http://lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com

Posted: 08 October 2009 03:19 PM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2923
Joined  2009-10-08
Knikitta - 08 October 2009 04:05 PM
Hmm.. the other half is off to see them (Dragonforce) when they come to Lincoln, UK, in December I think it is.

there touring the uk again? i saw them last year for my birthday at nottingham rockcity.
 Signature 

*~* GamerchiX *~*

PopchiX Chix of the month March 2011

Posted: 08 October 2009 04:31 PM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  22
Joined  2009-10-06
Dead Can Dance
Collide
Silversun Pickups

I highly recommend everyone who isn't familiar with them check out Dead Can Dance.

Posted: 10 October 2009 04:35 PM   [ # 5 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2009-09-07
I have so many, and it changes all the time, but an old standby favorite is Nine Inch Nails.

Loved them for years, and continue to be really happy with the new stuff that they come up with. Reznor is a musical genius IMO
 Signature 

I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.

Posted: 11 October 2009 02:06 AM   [ # 6 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  57
Joined  2009-10-08
Ooh, favorites! Nada Surf, Kenna, Travis, Stevie Wonder, The Postal Service, Minus the Bear, The Strokes, Rogue Wave and Muse.

I have been stuck on a few CDs lately though. The Sounds have certainly been on constant rotation. Matt Pond PA and Mute Math as well.
 Signature 

Posted: 11 October 2009 12:47 PM   [ # 7 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1127
Joined  2009-09-12
Wow... But there are soo many... >_< I like all kinds of genres in music... Evanescence, Eminem, April's End (formerly: S.i.G.H. - Striving in Greater Hopes), Tim McGraw, Gloc 9, Death Threat, Mariah Carey, Destiny's Child and many more...
 Signature 

Love me, hate me, whatever… I’m here to GAME!

Xbox Live Ambassador
GamerchiX Member
PopChiX Member/ChiX of the Month Jan. 2010

Posted: 12 October 2009 01:48 PM   [ # 8 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  27
Joined  2009-09-08
Hands down, Immortal Technique. He's an underground hip hop artist.

I also really like Method Man (and all of the Wu-Tang Clan).
 Signature 

My Jewelry Store
My Supply Store
My Blog

Posted: 12 October 2009 10:40 PM   [ # 9 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2009-09-07
I actually have no favorite band/musician because I listen to almost any type of music. I can love 1 song from an artist and hate the rest. Fiery, I actually have a few of immortal techniques songs on my ipod. He is quite talented.

Basically I love classical all the way to hiphop/rap. It just depends on the song and whether it flows with me. Music is a big part of my life.
 Signature 

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.

Posted: 13 October 2009 12:01 AM   [ # 10 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-12
warrior4himonly - 13 October 2009 02:40 AM
I actually have no favorite band/musician because I listen to almost any type of music. I can love 1 song from an artist and hate the rest. Fiery, I actually have a few of immortal techniques songs on my ipod. He is quite talented.

Basically I love classical all the way to hiphop/rap. It just depends on the song and whether it flows with me. Music is a big part of my life.

Wow, warrior... That's EXACTLY how I feel with music... Were we separated at birth??? Get out of my head! ^_^
 Signature 

Xbox Live Ambassador
GamerchiX Member

Posted: 13 October 2009 12:28 AM   [ # 11 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  286
Joined  2009-09-07
iCeTKiTtY - 13 October 2009 04:01 AM
warrior4himonly - 13 October 2009 02:40 AM

Wow, warrior... That's EXACTLY how I feel with music... Were we separated at birth??? Get out of my head! ^_^

Considering you're 9 years older than me it's quite unlikely lol but maybe you're the one who is in my head. Ever think about that...? tongue wink
 Signature 

More people would learn from their mistakes if they weren’t so busy denying them.

Posted: 13 October 2009 02:56 AM   [ # 12 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Joined  2009-09-12
Nu uh... Since you said I AM older, that means YOU have crept up into my head! Get out I say, get out! =Þ
 Signature 

Xbox Live Ambassador
GamerchiX Member

Posted: 13 October 2009 10:54 PM   [ # 13 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1104
Joined  2009-10-13
I have alot but my favourite has to be Trent Reznor from the band Nine Inch Nails.
When it comes to his music and Lyrics he always does a great job...also love his voice when he is singing.
Very talented musician.

Posted: 14 October 2009 07:54 PM   [ # 14 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  151
Joined  2009-09-11
Conor Oberst from Bright Eyes is my all-time favorite. You girls listed some good ones too though. NIN and Silversun Pickups are great.
 Signature 

xbox
Facebook
raptr
playfire
Twitter

Posted: 15 October 2009 02:11 AM   [ # 15 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  53
Joined  2009-09-18
I love music, its hard to pick just one band. I LOVE the Deftones and WEEZER! A few of my other fave bands are The Donnas, The Runaways, TOOL, System of a Down,Lynard Skynard, Pink Floyd and Zepplin. I love rock, classic rock and metal.
 Signature 

We’ll stop to rest on the moon and we’ll make fire.-Deftones

http://ohyeakpop.blogspot.com

Posted: 15 October 2009 04:00 PM   [ # 16 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  41
Joined  2009-10-09
pantera , slipknot , Avril lavigne , Flyleaf , Taylor swift

Posted: 15 October 2009 04:14 PM   [ # 17 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  241
Joined  2009-09-07
RxQueen82 - 15 October 2009 06:11 AM
I love music, its hard to pick just one band. I LOVE the Deftones and WEEZER! A few of my other fave bands are The Donnas, The Runaways, TOOL, System of a Down,Lynard Skynard, Pink Floyd and Zepplin. I love rock, classic rock and metal.

I love the Deftones too!!! I got to meet Chino at a club concert about a year ago. He was a little wasted, but nice. It's really sad about the accident that Chi got into.I happened right near my parents house. Hopefully he'll recover from his coma. downer
 Signature 

I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.

Posted: 15 October 2009 04:54 PM   [ # 18 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  68
Joined  2009-09-08
Like Bella, mine changes a lot because my taste varies so much. A few of my long time favorites are Tori Amos, The Cure and David Bowie. But I tend to like their older stuff better. I love Nine Inch Nails as well, but again, I'm more partial to their older stuff.

[EDIT] I can't believe I forgot to mention The White Stripes. I adore them. grin
[ Edited: 15 October 2009 05:20 PM by Madame Dork ]
 Signature 

Madame Dork on Live

Posted: 22 October 2009 06:22 AM   [ # 19 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  36
Joined  2009-10-21
Nightwish, Lordi, GWAR, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Cradle of Filth, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Sonata Arctica, The Rasmus, Slipknot... etc. I probably have forgotten somebody but I listen to so many bands it's impossible to keep track of them.

Posted: 22 October 2009 09:32 AM   [ # 20 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  269
Joined  2009-09-04
I listen to all types of music. Really depends on my mood. Ill happily listen to Radio 1 (mainly for Scott Mills :D:D) but my fav band at the moment is Alexisonfire. Seen them last Friday and man they did not disappoint. Right at the front and damaged my ear drum. Totally worth it.

If I'm feeling a tad mellow ill listen to City and Colour (Dallas Green from Alexisonfire's side band).
 Signature 

1 2 > 
1 of 2
     RIP Stephen Gatley ››