< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
can you game with your hubby/civil partner
Posted: 25 February 2010 10:08 AM   [ # 21 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  93
Joined  2010-02-16
me and my bf game together all the time any new coop game that comes out we clock together we r getting the new army of two game the weekend and i can't wait we had great fun playin the first one.....n we have clocked all of the halo games together aswell x
 Signature 

my kids r my life….. oh n i have a fifth child called xbox

Posted: 27 February 2010 02:16 PM   [ # 22 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  141
Joined  2009-11-20
I wish my husband and I played together, but he is not into the games I am so we never play together...we used to but not anymore long face. he doesn't like to play with people online either, we have two TVs and two Xbox 360s but nope we don't play together. I am so jealous of the couples that play together lol, but it is goodwhen you can play with your partner and team up!

Posted: 27 February 2010 07:28 PM   [ # 23 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2322
Joined  2009-12-22
I do game with my boyfriend... but not much. We've had many awesome gaming experience together BUT omg sometimes is just war. Specially when we play L4D... i get so annoyed cuz he starts bossing me around like he knows what to do mad ...i always tell him that he can tell me what to do in Halo, but not on L4D...OH NO HE CAN'T! lol Plus he's always getting me killed too! AHHH! Other than that is all good... every time we play GTA in free roam we have a blast just looking for suicide points in the city and laughing about it. Same as other non-competitive games i guess... or i think he just gets mad because i kick more butt than him raspberry lol
 Signature 

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can’t do.

Twitter=^_^=Facebook

Posted: 27 February 2010 11:51 PM   [ # 24 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  204
Joined  2009-09-04
Fifiville - 28 February 2010 12:28 AM
We've had many awesome gaming experience together BUT omg sometimes is just war. Specially when we play L4D... i get so annoyed cuz he starts bossing me around like he knows what to do mad ...i always tell him that he can tell me what to do in Halo, but not on L4D...OH NO HE CAN'T! lol Plus he's always getting me killed too! AHHH!l

Arrg! I get annoyed when my bf does this to me! He doesn't tell me what to do too often, but I've noticed lately when he does, it gets me killed! Sooo frustrating! I know he's just trying to help, but it's a distraction for me. But overall he is really good at just letting me play and not helping me unless I ask smile
 Signature 

GamerchiX
XBL Ambassador

Posted: 15 March 2010 12:57 PM   [ # 25 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  38
Joined  2010-03-07
My boyfriend and I love to game together -- ESPECIALLY shooters. We met at a Halo 2 tournament 3 years ago and to this day we don't play shooters online without each other.
 Signature 

Add Me on Facebook

My Website/Blog

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ??MissBettyBoop??¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)

Posted: 18 March 2010 06:51 PM   [ # 26 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1531
Joined  2010-03-10
This is me and my girlfriend trying to game.

Me: Let's play some Call of Duty.
Her : ummm...no.
Me: Pretty please?
Her: I guess so...
Me: Look up, level your view, no look up...the right stick!
Her: Where are you...I can't see anything. This is making me sick.
Me: Turn around and look up. No, the right trigger shoots...I will stand right here and let you shoot me if you would just look up.
Her: I am looking up. Oh that is the right trigger! There you are! Which button shoots again?
Me: *sigh* I never want to play with you again.
End Scene.

It really isn't this bad but I don't think she likes playing these kinds of games with me. She is a real trooper...I think I am too much of a jerk hole to teach her...
Oh well there is always Monopoly!
 Signature 

Gamertags
XBL, PSN, STEAM: maribel21

Posted: 19 March 2010 05:10 AM   [ # 27 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2009-12-21
Daniel doesn't really play the same games I play...He's SICK of Halo, [how that's possible, i don't know], he isn't into zombie-killing [L4D], and he's not too big about fighting hordes of aliens to save all of mankind [Gears of War], and Lego Indiana Jones is too juvenile for him.

he's more of a PC gamer than anything else, but on the rare occasion we do play together, it's a really good time.

Me: Why don't you come play some Halo with me?
Him: I can't.
Me: Why
Him: I'm sick of Halo...
Me: That's too bad.
Him: Lasers!
Me: What???
Him: I'm fighting two Klingon Ships--
Me: I'm so glad I bought you the lifetime subscription to Star Trek Online...[sarcasm]
Him: What'd you say babe?
Me: I love you, honey!
Him: I love you too...CRAP!

Yeah, he's been REALLY stuck on STO.
 Signature 

GT: LadyPhoenix74
PopChixAddict#007

“It’s mercy, forgiveness, and compassion, I lack; not rationality.”

Posted: 19 March 2010 07:33 PM   [ # 28 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  625
Joined  2009-09-07
I've heard a lot about STO, however Jen and I are waiting for SWTOR. I'm hoping STO will have a trial sometime soon. I'd LOVE to give it a try.
 Signature 

Prepare to be CREAM PUFFED!
http://lariatsandlavender.blogspot.com

Posted: 19 March 2010 10:59 PM   [ # 29 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2010-01-23
My boyfriend is more of ps3/computer gamer while I play xbox 360 and a little on the computer (used to play WoW, he hates WoW raspberry). We play similar games which is nice because we can talk about them and the differences between what we're gaming on but beyond that we've never played a game together except maybe a racing game or Lego Indian Jones demo raspberry I would like to play with him though, I think it'd be fun smile
 Signature 

_[url=http://artsie.me]artsie.mechickspwn.ustumblr & twitter

World of Warcraft: Veroicone (resto/kitty druid) on the US-Undermine server

Posted: 22 March 2010 03:10 PM   [ # 30 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1531
Joined  2010-03-10
Naco - 20 March 2010 02:59 AM
My boyfriend is more of ps3/computer gamer while I play xbox 360 and a little on the computer (used to play WoW, he hates WoW raspberry). We play similar games which is nice because we can talk about them and the differences between what we're gaming on but beyond that we've never played a game together except maybe a racing game or Lego Indian Jones demo raspberry I would like to play with him though, I think it'd be fun smile

I would suggest Castle Crashers...that is a great 360 arcade title for couples. I haven't played with my lady because she refuses but I played with my friend for 6 hours...we had so much fun.
 Signature 

Gamertags
XBL, PSN, STEAM: maribel21

Posted: 23 March 2010 12:48 AM   [ # 31 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  84
Joined  2010-01-23
^ I'll def look into that :O! I need to invest in another controller though first lol, thanks!
 Signature 

_[url=http://artsie.me]artsie.mechickspwn.ustumblr & twitter

World of Warcraft: Veroicone (resto/kitty druid) on the US-Undermine server

Posted: 03 May 2010 04:17 PM   [ # 32 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  37
Joined  2010-03-25
Hubby and I game together often! We are a gaming household! Our parents even understand it enough to stop buying us clothes and dishes etc and just get us games and point cards! But I seriously think that we need to get another TV and console because we fight over who's going to be the lead in a game and who's going to play when we got a party going. Most of the time it's me but, sometimes I give in when he pouts.
 Signature 

Posted: 04 May 2010 02:24 AM   [ # 33 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  108
Joined  2010-05-03
My DH and I met in Ultima Online, and we've been playing MMO's together ever since. For the most part, it works out great, and we love playing together.

Even single-player console games we play together too, and one of us will operate the controller, while the other "navigates". We were just talking the other day about how, when we first got our Wii, we bought Zelda:Twilight Princess and sat and played it all weekend long. That Sunday was cold and wet out anyway, so the only time we went out was to take a break and pick up some food, which we brought home so that we could keep playing, lol.

Posted: 04 May 2010 03:13 AM   [ # 34 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  111
Joined  2010-04-28
My husband and I met on an online computer war game....so yes we do game together. We have 2 360's and 2 plasma's set up, I have a TB X11 headset and he has his TB X31(cause if he has a cord he will jerk the console out of the tele..)

He is fiercely competetive and I am not as much, but we team up with a group of guys and play MW2 S&D or HQ.... sometimes Hardcore.... but NEVER FFA... I hate when he kills me and he really really hates when I pwn him...especially if it is with a claymore or sniper quickscope...lol.... Yep...he throws the controller and leaves the match... just like I do when he gets me just as I am lining up a sweet shot on a booster.... THEN says I am camping! ooohhhh that makes me so mad...

He doesn't play Halo or any of my other games at all.... Though we have some really geeky convos about MW2 and other stuff.... I think that us gaming together gives us something else to talk about and adds a quality time that alot miss out on if their spouse is a gamer and they are not.
[ Edited: 04 May 2010 03:16 AM by WrothFire ]
 Signature 

New GT: Xti RaBiDFiRe LOL

Posted: 23 October 2010 04:01 AM   [ # 35 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  25
Joined  2010-10-21
Playing games has become like our bonding ritual lol. We're super close but I think being able to interact doing something we both love so much has brought us even closer. I love it!

Posted: 11 November 2010 10:10 AM   [ # 36 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1482
Joined  2010-10-07
My fiancé plays little to no games... though he does like them and had his addictive phases in the past (mostly stuff like Alpha Centauri though or Starcraft, he's not a console gamer), but has different priorities now when it comes to spending his time. He likes watching me though if I play games he takes an interest in, e.g. he watched almost the complete story of Enslaved. Sometimes when I get really frustrated at a boss or something and have died like xy times I get so annoyed I hand him the controller and say "here, you try it" and he's all like "uhhhh... what are the controls... " but always gives it a shot (and surprises me with being pretty good sometimes :D)

Sometimes I'm a little sad I can't share certain games with him, but on the other hand we don't have to fight over who plays what on the console (it's all mine, NYAHAHAHAHA) and his grounded attitude protects me from getting too addicted. I remember the times with my ex-boyfriend like 10 years ago - we were both really crazy hardcore gamers and basically played in each free minute, neglecting all of our friends and as well as cleaning up the flat *cough* which was a really, really bad thing. Something like that just wouldn't happen with J, so I think it's definitely for the better (even though all of my male gamer friends say "oh god it's such a waste that your bf can't appreciate the fact that you're gaming" lol).

Well, J is a big basketball fan and might actually buy his very first console game in a few weeks.. he really, really wants to play NBA Jam with me lol. I'm not at all into sports games actually.. but.. I'll be good and give my best wink
 Signature 

Work hard, play harder!  smile

Posted: 17 November 2010 09:30 PM   [ # 37 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  340
Joined  2010-07-28
Not my hubby but by best friend (....ex, we still live together.. it's complicated :p ) and I generally play rhythm games together. Last one was DJ Hero 2.
 Signature 

Posted: 19 December 2010 09:07 PM   [ # 38 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1005
Joined  2009-09-08
Hubby and I game together a lot, and have for teh last 17 years. On our 2nd date he brought me back to his house to play Mario lol. Anything split screen co-op we play together and single player games we help each other in and take turns. I will watch him play, tell him when collectables are coming up, etc and then the next night he does the same for me. We have multiple xbox's and tv's but we choose to share one. On the rare occassion we play a game that has live co-op only I usually have to move my profile into another room so we can play it together. The only thing I don't like playing with him is annex on Gears 2, he gets way to competitive with it.
 Signature 

Hubby, kids, horses, gaming…yep thats my life and I love it!

Posted: 19 December 2010 10:45 PM   [ # 39 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2010-12-14
My hubby and I just started to play kinect games together... mostly bowling lol did play table tennis but he kept hitting me when he was trying to get the ball lol

would be great if he joined in halo but we only have one xbl account

for now its just kinect

cheers
 Signature 

GamerTags: XBL Lightmango0: Steam

Posted: 20 December 2010 12:16 AM   [ # 40 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2469
Joined  2010-08-04
spazz - 20 December 2010 03:45 AM
My hubby and I just started to play kinect games together... mostly bowling lol did play table tennis but he kept hitting me when he was trying to get the ball lol

would be great if he joined in halo but we only have one xbl account

for now its just kinect

cheers

You don't need to two accounts. You can just have one person sign in as a guest then you can play split screen.
 Signature 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=allets

< 1 2 3 > 
2 of 3
‹‹ boy or girl?      Darn you parental guilt!! ››