can you game with your hubby/civil partner
Posted: 20 December 2010 12:41 AM   [ # 41 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  69
Joined  2010-12-14
AlletS - 20 December 2010 05:16 AM
spazz - 20 December 2010 03:45 AM
My hubby and I just started to play kinect games together... mostly bowling lol did play table tennis but he kept hitting me when he was trying to get the ball lol

would be great if he joined in halo but we only have one xbl account

for now its just kinect

cheers

You don't need to two accounts. You can just have one person sign in as a guest then you can play split screen.

to be able to play online ? ok thought ya had to have your own accounts... see im an xbl noob lol
 Signature 

GamerTags: XBL Lightmango0: Steam

Posted: 21 December 2010 02:38 AM   [ # 42 ]
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  2469
Joined  2010-08-04
I always used to play as a guest on my fiances account. As a guest you can't get achievements, but at least you can play together. I don't think they can do party chat either.
 Signature 

http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=allets

Posted: 22 December 2010 01:52 AM   [ # 43 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  441
Joined  2009-09-04
The BF and I can't game together at all.. He plays PS3 and I play Xbox. If we're playing against one another, one of us is going to get mad and quit for losing. If we're playing co-op, one of us is going to get mad at the other for not doing what the other one says. He likes to lay low, strategize while I like to run out in the open and do my own thing (which leads to plenty deaths). It's a lose-lose situation for us. So two tvs & two game systems = a win-win! tongue laugh
 Signature 

Of course you can follow me!! @C0C0Shanelle
@HeartTheseTees

Posted: 22 December 2010 06:00 PM   [ # 44 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1482
Joined  2010-10-07
Lol, that's awesome LOL .. and kinda sounds like me and my BF..

IF I get him to play sometime together I'm usually all out, while he's really strategic (he likes to play Civilisation while I love to play.. well whatever sort of action there is). Reminds me of a game of Alien Breed we had a few months ago.. I had a flamethrower and was right in the front line, burning everything down.. while he was laying back and such, we actually lost at the second level (d'oh) and he told me he thought.. "okay :( we lost because we didn't plan it properly".. and I came into the room, beaming all over my face, saying "I THINK WE WERE AWESOME!!" LOL
 Signature 

Work hard, play harder!  smile

Posted: 13 January 2011 11:50 AM   [ # 45 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  126
Joined  2010-05-10
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! my hubby is awefull! i try to play black ops with him and he just hoggs the controller lpuse his skills are not as good as my skills are and it drives me nutz! I PLAY FIGHTING GAMES WITH HIM AND HE CHEATS AND I TRYED ASKING TO PLAY KENECT WITH ME AND HE DOESN'T WANT TO! i just gave up! i figured i am more a gammer then his is so i decied to leave it at that! blank stare
 Signature 

DIVAxREAPERx check us out http://www.reapergameing.webs.com we are looking for girls to become members!  SILLY BOYS….............GAMEING IS FOR GIRLS!

Posted: 06 April 2011 09:09 PM   [ # 46 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  55
Joined  2011-03-23
Sorry, if I'm reviving a dead topic here, but I would really like to put in my two cents.

Me and my bf do play together, we play sports games together on the kinect, plus family type games like Monopoly Street. We've also been playing Resident Evil 5 and Borderlands together.

He's still in protective mode when we play the shooter games though....sorta like "how many times is she going to die this time?" and trying to kill all the enemies before I even get a chance to shoot. Maybe because when we first started playing together I didn't even own a console and in fact had never played a console before.

He doesn't seem to see how much I have improved at those types of games....oh well, when we were playing Resident Evil 5, I think we both died an equal number of times, lol, even though he did get a higher accuracy score than me.
 Signature 

< 1 2 3
3 of 3
‹‹ boy or girl?      Darn you parental guilt!! ››