RP-ing
Posted: 15 February 2010 01:49 PM
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  406
Joined  2009-10-21
I used to love role play when I was younger and would quite often make my own. I had a friend that I used to go and visit nearly every weekend that I used to RP with but we always had a theme to follow before letting our imagination get the best of us. Did anyone or does anyone like to RP? Because I was wondering if anyone wanted to start up a forum role play? I would be quite happy to start one if nobody else did. If I did start a RP what would the theme/ storyline be?

Posted: 13 March 2010 05:55 PM   [ # 1 ]
Administrator
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  453
Joined  2009-04-15
I've done RP in the past, for both Pern and before that it was Redwall (nothing like role playing a female warrior mouse who has size issues...). In many ways, the DnD game I'm currently in is allowing me to do some RP as well. I'd be down to continue to stretch my creative fingers if there's interest...
 Signature 

Mrow?
PMS Clan Co-Leader - Play With Girls
Popchix Co-Founder - That’s What She Said

Posted: 14 March 2010 12:54 AM   [ # 2 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  1044
Joined  2009-12-21
I love Dungeons&Dragons;! So much fun! Alot of good, and hilarious memories, haha. I've never done RP on a forum before, though. Definetely interested. =]
 Signature 

GT: LadyPhoenix74
PopChixAddict#007

“It’s mercy, forgiveness, and compassion, I lack; not rationality.”

Posted: 14 January 2014 11:58 AM   [ # 3 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  619
Joined  2010-01-06
kitty - 13 March 2010 05:55 PM
I've done RP in the past, for both Pern and before that it was Redwall (nothing like role playing a female warrior mouse who has size issues...). In many ways, the DnD game I'm currently in is allowing me to do some RP as well. I'd be down to continue to stretch my creative fingers if there's interest...

I was browsing the forum to see if anyone played D&D and saw this post...Redwall as in the Redwall book series has a RP game? I honestly don't know much about RP but am fascinated at the prospect. I loved the Redwall books!!
 Signature 

Raptr Gamercard
Subscribe to my gaming blog, Limited AddictionOr my personal one: EnchantedDaisy

Posted: 25 February 2014 12:50 AM   [ # 4 ]
AwesomeSauce
RankRankRankRankRank
Total Posts:  40
Joined  2013-01-20
i'm currently dming a 3.5 campaign, have since the fall. its going pretty well!
I like shadowrun, spycraft and besm is ALWAYS HILARITY.